Saturday, March 17, 2012

Call me Mary, B.A.

Today is the day I graduate from college. As you read (if you are reading it on Saturday the 17th of March 2012 between the hours of 10am and 11.30am PST) I am sitting in my commencement ceremony about to receive my Bachelor's degree.
Not even bachelor, like, single guy, but bachelor like...college.

So I thought I'd take this opportunity to recap my college experience:

Classes, drinking, bros, Italy, blogs, Mexico, more drinking, pizza, roadtrips, papers, being dorky in the library, sandwiches, Vegas.

Easy.


College has been pretty great, and I think everyone can agree that it is a great time. It's also an opportunity to mature and figure out, hopefully, where you're headed in life. Not everyone goes to school for what they end up doing, and no everyone ends up doing what they went to school for.

I think what's most important is that you have a goal or dream or destination, and you put yourself in line to get there.


Also important, for everyone to note, is that today is also St. Patrick's Day.


So, HAPPY ST. PADDY'S DAY, YA WEE LITTLE HARLOTS!


I hope you do like I do: drink a little too much, see some good friends, and feel like a god damn winner.


Moral of the story: I'm an adult now...so does that mean I have to wear pants?

No comments:

Post a Comment