Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Sexiest Playlist

I really enjoy making playlists.

A lot.

Everyone does, though, honestly.

I usually make them for roadtrips or types of music, but occasionally also for special events or themes.
LIKE BONING.  

A long time ago I made a pretty sexy playlist, and I think that, for those who struggle with finding good "doing it" music, it would be good to share with everyone.

I warn you, this may be too sexy for some people...and also maybe too 80's, but that has never been a problem for me...I also love the '80's and power ballads so that might be a factor. Consult your night time friend for their opinion on it.

Hopefully you are wise enough to bone someone who likes '80's music though, if not, I'm disappointed in you.

Your foreplay song: "We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off" -Jermaine Stewart
Download it: http://www.youtube-mp3.org/#v=TmAYwGw_eDI

From there we go to "I Didn't Mean To Turn You On" -Robert Palmer and we have a good, fun theme going, which everyone enjoys.  Then "I Wanna Sex You Up" -Color Me Badd which is arguably the most delightful doing it song ever
Download it: http://www.youtube-mp3.org/#v=ooehGnxcUOQ

"Naughty Girls Need Love Too" -Samantha Fox
and
"Temptation" -Corina

And it isn't a sex playlist without some MICHAEL BOLTON


He makes, literally, the best music of all time and I FUCKING LOVE THIS SONG. I am not kidding in any way. I FUCKING love this song. A lot. So much. And Bolton. I love him. LOVE HIM!

This transitions us perfectly into the romance of it all: "Freak Me Baby" -Silk and it only gets sexier from here.

"Making Love Out of Nothing At All" -Air Supply and "When I See You Smile" from Bad English are REALLY fabulous slow bang songs.

You can get them here: http://www.youtube-mp3.org/#v=cu6pclWsxzs and here http://www.youtube-mp3.org/#v=6lE6Htee0sA because you NEED them.

Last, of course, to really seal the deal with this dude or lady falling for you is


MOTHER FUCKING "TAKE MY BREATH AWAY" BY BERLIN!

That bitch will be all up on your junk if you play them this song. Bitches love this song.
Maybe I just love this song...

I really ought to have been alive in the 80's so these would be poignant and useful for getting laid.
Turns out dudes these days aren't super impressed when you know all the words to Michael Bolton songs...tragic really.

So I really recommend you use this playlist to help you get laid and loved.

It's foolproof.

Supplemental songs include "When 2 Become 1" from the Spice Girls, "I Melt With You" by Modern English, "Everything I Do, I Do It For You" by Brian Adams, and "Time, Love, and Tenderness" from the unconquerable Michael Bolton.

Moral of the story: You're welcome.




No comments:

Post a Comment